When you become a member of The ETF Institute, you will have the opportunity to become a Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®), and also have access to information and resources to help you better serve your clients.
As a member, you will:
- Become eligible to sit for the Certified ETF Advisor Exam and receive the CETF® Designation.
- Have access to our comprehensive online ETF study guide.
- Download a certificate documenting your successful completion of the Exam. (example)
- Track continuing education (CE). The completion of 15 hours of CE every 24 months is necessary to remain in good standing.
- Be eligible to display the Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®) designation on your marketing collateral and business cards. (example)
Steps to become a member and become a Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®):
- Step 1: Complete registration form
- Step 2: Agree to the ETF Institute’s Code of Ethics
- Step 3: Pay $395 membership fee
- Step 4: Download Study Guide and prepare for exam
- Step 5: Successfully complete the Certified ETF Advisor exam
- Step 6: Stay current on your membership through continuing education (CE) and annual renewal fees
Become a member of The ETF Institute
and become a Certified ETF Advisor (CETF®) today!
© 2018 The ETF Institute, Inc. All rights reserved.